The Sixth Biennial Conference of the
European Philosophy of Science Association (EPSA)
Exeter, United Kingdom
6-9 September 2017
The conference will feature contributed papers, symposia, and posters covering all subfields of the philosophy of science, and will bring together a large number of philosophers of science from Europe and overseas. We are also welcoming philosophically minded scientists and investigators from other areas outside the philosophy of science, for example as participants in symposia, and we particularly welcome submissions from women, ethnic minorities, and any other underrepresented group in the profession.
We invite submissions for Contributed Papers, Symposia and Poster Sessions through EasyChair, our online submission system, by 5 January 2017.
For more information please visit EPSA17’s website: http://philsci.eu/epsa17
Dates and Deadlines
- Deadline for all submissions: 5 January 2017
- Notification of acceptance (all submissions): 1 April 2017
- Early registration deadline: 15 June 2017
- Online registration deadline: 1 September 2017
- Conference: 6-9 September 2017